OPEN TO THE PUBLIC!
You don’t have to be Irish to enjoy the Buffalo Irish Center! While are our main goal is to preserve Irish heritage & culture, we cherish the diversity of our community! We welcome all nationalities and backgrounds to enjoy our Pub and food, rent our rooms, become a member, volunteer, etc.!
We are proud to have award-winning Rince na Tiarna Irish Dance School based here at the BIC. They compete not only all over the country but overseas in Ireland as well! If you are interested, there are classes available children 5 years old to adults.
The Buffalo Irish Center has a thriving live music scene including a variety of musical acts and styles. While we feature Irish & Celtic music , you can also hear everything from standards, oldies, classic and current rock!
Event Room Rental
We offer incredibly affordable room rental and catering! We have 2 main rooms for rental including the Emerald Ballroom which has a capacity of 250 people and the Claddagh Room which has a capacity of 110 (combined total of 360!).
Buffalo Irish Times
The official newspaper of the WNY Irish Community. The GAAA publishes the BUFFALO IRISH TIMES (5 issues yearly) comprised of volunteer staff members dedicated to the Irish Community in the Buffalo area.
Open daily to the public, all are welcome! Our Pub features a friendly staff, a variety of drink specials, a tasty food menu, and live music. We welcome all nationalities and backgrounds! We are proud to be a part of the South Buffalo community, serving WNY since 1970!
Thank you for everything Mary Heneghan.
Cuir in iúl grá agus buíochas
Upcoming Events & Concerts
50th Anniversary Membership Special!
Only $50 Initial Membership with $30 yearly renewal!
Includes Complimentary Member party, GAAA Newsletter, Buffalo Irish Times Subscription, 20% Discount on BIC Gear and Pub Food Discounts!
or you can send a check payable to: GAAA
245 Abbott Road, Buffalo, NY 14220
Please Like Our Page!
History of the BIC
(Please press play button to start video.)
Learn more about the BIC
WNY Unique Places – WGRZ
St. Patrick’s Day at the BIC – AM Buffalo
From Buffalo to Belfast and Beyond 1
Céad Míle Fáilte!
“You are welcome, a thousand times,
wherever you come from, whosoever you be!”
Did you know?
1. The BIC Event Rooms are available for breakfasts, lunches, dinners, and late-night.
2. The BIC is handicap accessible and WiFi is available at no charge!
3. The BIC Event Rooms for Rent are often available even when the Pub is not open!
4. Types of Events We Host – Wedding, Meetings, Showers , Birthday Parties, Banquets, Luncheons, Anniversary Parties, Memorial Receptions, Funeral Breakfast/Brunch, Stags, Jack & Jill, Dances, Benefits, Fundraisers, Golf Tournament Banquets, Concerts, and/or any event!
5. You don’t have to be a BIC member to rent the rooms, host an event, enjoy the pub, etc!
6. The BIC is a thriving, diverse community and is open all year round (not just St. Patrick’s Day Weekend)!
Thank you for supporting the BIC – 365!