How To Book an Event Room at the BIC!
Thank you for your interest in having your next event at the Buffalo Irish Center!
To help save you time & money, please read through this information if you are considering renting a room for your next event.
**** THE FIRST STEPS! ****
1. Check Room Calendars – If you have not done so already, please check our calendars FIRST for availability for your date BEFORE calling or filling out form. Once you have checked our calendars and know your date available, please move on to #2. Fill Out From Below.
Please click here to check our room calendars – https://www.buffaloirishcenter.com/calendars-room-rental/
2. Fill Out “Instant Quote” Form Below – Scroll below to find Instant Quote form. After you fill out and submit that form, you will receive an instant, no obligation quote for the room rental. If you want to book the room after receiving quote, click Book Online.
3. Main Rooms – Capacity & Prices – (Room prices now include basic linens for tables but do not include tax or gratuity)
- The Claddagh Room – capacity is up to 80-100 people (depending on room setup) and is $250 to rent for up to 5 hours. This price doesn’t include food or drinks (or bartender(s) if needed). https://www.buffaloirishcenter.com/calendar-claddagh-room/
- The Emerald Ballroom – capacity is up to 180-200 people (depending on room setup) and is $275 to rent for up to 5 hours. This price does not include food or drinks (or bartender(s) if needed). https://www.buffaloirishcenter.com/calendar-emerald-ballroom/
- The Pub – if you want to have an event in our Pub, please call Jill Sullivan at (716) 982-3511.
If you need more than 5 hours, please let us know. There may be a small overtime room fee and /or overtime fee for bartenders.
4. Catering – You must either BIC Catering or Tom Gang. You can’t bring in your own food. However, you can bring in your own desserts.
5. Drinks – You must use the BIC for drinks. You can’t bring in your own drinks. One bartender is needed per 80 people. The bartender fee is $65 for each bartender up to 5 hours. For smaller events you may not have to pay for a bartender. Because prices change often, we do not have our drink prices online. We have many drink options to fit just about any budget. Still have questions about the bar, bartenders, or drinks? Call Jill Sullivan at (716) 982-3511. She is our BIC catering & bar manager.
6. Book Room – Once you are ready to lock in the room – fill out the form below. Once you want to lock the room in for sure you will be sent a link for room payment & e-mail agreement. These are the two things are needed to lock in your date. You make the room payment now to secure your date and you would then pay for food, drinks on the day of the event. Still have questions on room rental? Call Kevin McCarthy at (716) 472-7700.
*** Have questions when filling out the form below? *** – Please click on the “+” . This will expand and offer more details on booking the rooms and the event booking form, etc…
You may need to scroll up to see your instant quote after submitting.
Then, once you have completed your quote & want to book…
- Click Book Online on the quote.
- Click Make Payment – Pay your room rental cost.
- Return Agreement via e-mail – Kevin will e-mail this to you.
**Not computer savvy?? No problem! – You can call also call our booking manager, Kevin direct at (716) 472-7700 to discuss your event and he can discuss dates, price quotes, and even book your event over the phone, then confirm through e-mail. You can also e-mail questions anytime as well!
Thank you for using the online booking system!
Did you know?
1. The BIC Event Rooms are available for breakfasts, lunches, dinners, and late-night.
2. The BIC is handicap accessible and WiFi is available at no charge!
3. The BIC Event Rooms for Rent are often available even when the Pub is not open!
4. Types of Events We Host – Wedding, Meetings, Showers, Birthday Parties, Banquets, Luncheons, Anniversary Parties, Memorial Receptions, Funeral Breakfast/Brunches, Stags, Jack & Jill, Dances, Benefits, Fundraisers, Golf Tournament Banquets, Concerts, and/or any event!
5. You don’t have to be a BIC member to rent the rooms, host an event, enjoy the pub, etc!
6. The BIC is a thriving, diverse community and is open all year round (not just St. Patrick’s Day Weekend)!
Thank you for supporting the BIC – 365!